Luan de Burgh is a recognised business communication expert who regularly addresses audiences around the world on the art of public speaking, impact and presence and the most effective ways to develop business relationships. For over ten years, Luan has worked extensively with leaders in business across law, finance, pharmaceutical, PR, retail, manufacturing and property as well as with well-known figures in politics and the media.
Luan has an MA in Voice and Speech from the University of London (CSSD). His research on ‘How contemporary politicians use their voices to inspire, inform and persuade’ enabled him to work closely with Members of Parliament across all parties. Luan went on to lecture at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), as well as voicing audio books, documentaries and hosting live events.
Luan draws on his wealth of knowledge and experience to deliver speeches that are engaging and entertaining. His latest portfolio includes –
- Speaking So Others Listen – Drawing on his experience as a leading expert in the art of oratory, Luan demonstrates the techniques and importance of using the voice effectively to inform, inspire and persuade.
- Pitch Perfect – Luan discusses the essential techniques of delivering great presentations and how to engage an audience from the start to ensure messages are being clearly received.
- Impact and Presence – We live in a world where first impressions and positive impact are crucial to making a difference. Luan demonstrates how to have presence, influence others and be the best you can be.
- Putting Trust to Work – Luan discusses how to develop and nurture business relationships, turn contacts into clients and become a trusted adviser by, amongst other things, being interested in people.
- The Art of Storytelling – Luan explains how to adapt various types of well-known storytelling techniques to business presentations and connect with an audience on a deeper level.